What a nice trimester!
My morning sickness stopped and by around week 14 it was completely gone. I could eat again, and move around comfortably. I had some energy back, well, at least enough to get be through the day! It was no longer a secret and I started to look very obviously pregnant. Around week 18 I finally felt the baby start to move, which was awesome.
Meanwhile, we underwent a battery of tests to make sure both the baby and I were okay. This was a little stressful. But in the end our chances are very VERY low for Downs Syndrome and Trisomy related genetic defects. My blood sugar is normal, so no diabeties here! And the baby appears to be measuring (or at least it was) a week ahead of schedule.
My weight gain has been textbook, and only recently have I started having other pregnancy related distress. Still, its not so bad! In fact, its kinda fun! Though I learned that eatting bacon and walking around in the heat is a sure fire way of becoming VERY swollen. But more of that to come as time continues to march on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment